Thursday, May 15, 2008

Molly at her new home!



Hey there!! Boy have I been super busy as you will see from my pictures. These people actually expected me to sleep on a bed ON THE FLOOR!!! Its OK because with some gentle persistence and the right training, they realized I needed to sleep in between them on the bed, on my back with my paws in the air. I was so tired after playing all evening with these new dogs. Julie is as fast as I am so we make a good team. I am still a little skittish around the humans but I really like Doug and follow him around and he calls me sweetie pie. I gobbled my breakfast down and we have been outside chasing each other. I put my butt in the air and want to play play play. These dogs are tired out so I am laying down with them. The woods outside our yard are kind of scary for me but I am very brave and bark at them and then run away. I saw a deer and had to run inside. I did point at the birds at the bird feeder and was obsessed with them so maybe I am birdy!!! We will see. There is also a teenager here named Ali. She is very exciting and messy and drops food crumbs. She is awesome and I went and laid on her bed with her cause she sleeps a lot. I am fitting in well here and everyone thinks I am super fabulous!! Love, Molly GO BUCKS!!! BEAT LSU p.s. My new mom is going out today to buy me an OSU bandana!! I am so excited to be somewhere that has such an awesome super football team!!




No comments: